Skip to main content

Globe SuperSurf Service puts customers in chaos


The only way I can connect to the internet in the place where I am working is through Globe Tattoo SuperSurf but sad to say, Globe Supersurf Service confuses many of its subscribers – I am one of them.

What makes us confused and annoyed is that when you try to register to Globe SUPERSURF50 during night time, you cannot connect immediately or shall I say you are denied of their Unlimited Broadband service. I’ve tried more than 20 times to key in the keyword SUPERSURF50 then send to 8888 but a text message will prompt in my Globe Tattoo interface saying that “your request cannot be processed, please try again later”.
Globe SuperSurf Service
Yes, I followed the text message and take some coffee or even play some games in my laptop but after 30 minutes I’d made another try and the same text message will pop out of the Globe Broadband interface.

That instance really pissed me off because I badly needed the connection. I want to research for some gaming updates because I will update my blog. Since the registration was not accepted, I was forced to use the P60 load in surfing the internet. “What the f***! “ That what comes out of my mouth. Sorry if I say bad words but its Globe Broadband SuperSurf Service that provokes me!

Another bad experience with the Unlimited Broadband Service is that when I tried to register for a new SUPERSURF50 , again I was denied of the service! I loaded my Globe Tattoo SIM with 60 pesos because I will register it to unlimited broadband for 1-day but sad to know that when I enter the keyword SUPERSURF50 and send to 8888, the reply is: “You are currently subscribed to a SuperSurf service. Pls wait for ur subscription to expire prior to registering again.”

This situation confuses me because I know that the SuperSurf subscription of the previous day has already expired because I registered it April 16, 2010, 8:30 A.M and it’s more than 24 hours now (April 17, 2011 – 5:30 PM). Because the message says that I am currently subscribed to a SuperSurf service, I tried surfing the net for about 15 minutes but as I check the remaining balance, I was deducted. Meaning, the subscription already expired. I tried for the second, third, fourth and ……. times but the same annoying message informed me that: “You are currently subscribed to a SuperSurf service. Pls wait for ur subscription to expire prior to registering again.”

Hey GLOBE, is this the service you want to give to your customer? If you are not aware of these things please fix some error in your programming. It may be a technical error but it will affect your credibility. I trusted you for almost 2 years now. If these situations will be experienced by other users you are just bringing the customers into chaos. Please fix all these things as early as possible so that no more customers will complain about your service.

To those who are relying to Globe Tattoo Broadband Unlimited Internet service please let us hear from you what experiences you have encountered. When I’m in my hometown SMART Unlimited also sucks with their service.

What are your experiences regarding the Unlimited service of any broadband company? Please let us know in the comments.

To receive updates right into your inbox, please don't forget to subscribe:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments

  1. I find it ironic how the ad below your post is a SMART Bro Broadband Blowout ad. Hahahah!! But yes, I found your blog because i was searching for other users experiencing this. Just 5 minutes ago I subscribed to Supersurf50. It won't let me because i'm still subscribed. Or so it says. But by checking "supersurf status" it says I'm currently not subscribed to any supersurf package. So I'm stuck. I'm writing this comment at this very moment with my prepaid load... minus P5. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kraze Kitch Bakeshop

    The ad is automatically generated by Google Adsense. The post is just my opinion and i'm not recommending SMART Bro because i had also a bad experience with them.

    Upon writing this post, another annoying experience with Globe Tattoo was happening to a subscriber like me.

    It says: "Sorry, you cannot have SUPERSURF with your other current registrations. You will need to stop your current promos to register to SUPERSURF. Txt SUPERSURF STOP to 8888".

    In fact i don't subscribe for any other promo from them. I'd try to follow the instruction to stop the promo but it just didn't work out.

    It's a scheme - a load consuming scheme. Right now i was forced to use the load of broadband kit. If they are tired of offering those SUPERSURF Promo, Globe should be honest and announced it in public that they already terminated all their SUPERSURF service so that the customers won't get irritated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using globe supersurf since July last year, this was a problem back then too. Recently started using it again and suprised to see it's still not working.

    Globe made 276.2 MILLION US Dollars last year and still can't sort this out. It's disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree!!! Globe Telecom really sucks! I've been using supersurf for almost 3 months now. And just this week (started July 25, 2011) I was trying to register for supersurf50 to 8888 and it replied me with this message: "You are registered to another mobile browsing service. Pls use your current subscription or stop the service before registering again...." Though I've never registered or used any other mobile browsing service prior to my current attempt. And when I called one of the Globe's operator he said that upon checking my account "I don't have any other current subscription, sorry for the inconvenience" What the hell is that? And until now I don't receive any feedback from Globe as the operator advised me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE all are in the same situation!! Actually, I wasn't subscribed to other surfing promos and I got a reply from 8888 says, "you are registered..blablablabla" idioots!! why can't this be fix already!! hindi nalang sana ako ng change from SBRO to this one..they're the same nmn pla!! HAY so disappointing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUCK!!! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. RIGHT NOW I'M TRYING TO REGISTER TO SUPERSURF50 AND I DON'T GET ANY REPLY FROM GLOBE!! GAHHHDD!!! PERO KAPAG NAG BALANCE INQUIRY NAMAN AKO, ANG BILIS BILIS NG REPLY!! FUCK YOU GLOBE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GLOBE SUPERSURF SUCKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nangangain ng load yung globe ko. Nag register ako tapos sabi U are now registered blah blah blah tapos biglang nag cutoff connection ko yun pala kinakain nya yung load ko. Fckkk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nangyari din sakin to...
    at ang daming nakain na load..
    then ngayon nag text ung globe humihingi ng apology.. nabalik ung load, niregister din ako ngayon sa supersurf... lugi pa dn ako ng 40 pesos.. amf

    ReplyDelete
  10. kala ko sa kin lng to nangyayari.. kabibili ko lng ng Globe Tattoo, tapos after ko ma-consume yung FREE125, sinubukan ko naman mag register sa Supersurf50.. plaging ganyan dn ung message sa kin.. badtrip tlga.

    ReplyDelete
  11. His getting replies that it cant be processed. because his sending it to 888... OMFGWTFWTH.. its 8888... 4 8's zz

    ReplyDelete
  12. His getting replies that it cant be processed. because his sending it to 888... OMFGWTFWTH.. its 8888... 4 8's zz

    correct! should be send in 8888 not 888.. gets?

    ReplyDelete
  13. badtrip ang globe simula nang magregister aq s SUPERSURF
    lagi nlang kinakain load q kahit expire n xa, indi n nga q nakaregister
    pero everytym n inoopen q browser kc my wifi nman, bigla nlang ngssbi n 5 pesos nlang load q...badtrip tlga panu b to masosolusyunan kc ang dame
    nang nkain na liad sken..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have comments, questions, or additional info to add in this post please share them here.

Popular posts from this blog

DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) for Elementary Schools

Aside from giving computers to all secondary schools, the DepEd Computerization Program is now expanding its scope which includes elementary schools which passed the minimum requirement set  by the department. The Batch 6 of the DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) will give Multi-media Equipment for Public Elementary Schools Nationwide with the budget derived from the savings of 2003-2004 DCP Budget. The target recipients will be 93 elementary schools, which will serve as pilot schools for the DCP for Elementary Schools. On Batch 7 of the DCP, its target is to give 2,434 elementary schools with multimedia equipment. These schools should have population greater than 900 pupils. The Multimedia Classroom Package for Elementary: 1 host PC 6  17"  LCD Monitor 6 keyboard and mouse 2 kits - Desktop Virtualization Kit using shared computing technology 1 UPS 1 Interactive Whiteboard 1 3-in-1 Inkjet Printer 1 LCD Projector Face to Face lecture and hands-on training for Des

Blog Rolling, My Top 100

Scolex Portal is now expanding its horizon from a blog that has never been known to at least a blog that can be searched through Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Bing. If you want to be be part of my blog roll, leave your blog URL and be part of Scolex Portal's Top 100 Blog Roll. Please do add me in your blog roll with Free Article Directory   as anchor text. By the way you can also use any of the following as anchor text: Scolex Portal scolexportal.com www.scolexportal.com http://www.scolexportal.com Scolex blog Let's continue rolling with link exchange! Contact me! Happy blogging! MY BLOG ROLL: About Chandigarh : Chandigarh, the dream city of India's first Prime Minister JwaharLal Nehru is the best example of planned architecture and urbanization. Tricity Chandigarh is, indeed, a best residential place in North India. Abstract art A blog about different abstract arts that are worth keeping. Accessibility reviews Spotless Interactive are experts in