Skip to main content

Custom Scrubs or Nursing Uniforms | Medical Scrubs and Uniforms

While browsing the net and attending my virtual farm in FarmTown, one of my students before who is already in college ask me to comment about her "My Nursing Uniform" link in her Facebook's wall. Honestly, I do not have any idea about uniforms related to medical courses or jobs but I became curious when she asked me if I have known some websites about medical scrubs and uniforms.

I asked to myself: What are scrubs? Hastily, I asked the help of my reliable friend - Google to find answers about my query. Here's what I learned. [from: Wikipedia]
Scrubs are the shirts and trousers or gowns worn by nurses, surgeons, and other operating room personnel when "scrubbing in" for surgery. They are designed to be simple with minimal places for dirt to hide, easy to launder, and cheap to replace if damaged or stained irreparably. The wearing of scrubs has been extended outside of surgery in many hospitals. Originally issued as replacement clothing if street clothing was contaminated, scrubs are now worn by any hospital personnel in any clean environment.
medical scrubs and uniforms
Because of my curiosity, I scoured for more information about medical scrubs and i found a website that really  answered the question in my mind. The website is an online medical uniforms store which offers medical uniforms - custom and original. The products featured in the website are categorize into Scrubs, Scrub hats, Accessories, and Medical Coats. Under Scrubs are the following: Women's scrubs, Men's scrubs and blue sky kids. Under the Scrub hats are the following: Women's scrub hats and Men's scrub hats. In the Accessories category are the following: Earrings collection and Lanyards collection. Lastly, under the Medical coats are Lab Coats.

I hope this post offers some useful information for medical or nursing students who are looking for medical scrubs and uniforms.

That's all! I'm back to my Virtual Farm and I have to plant my large field with pineapples.

To receive updates right into my inbox, please don't forget to subscribe:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments

  1. Medical scrubs websites are where you can get the best deals on these uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Really it is a nice blog, I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New styles, new colors, new prints, sales & specials! ADAR Medical Uniforms styles are manufactured in 33 beautiful solid colors that feature an array of stunning print fabrics as contemporary medical scrubs uniforms in stylish cuts and fits. Its really a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love seeing hospital employees wearing medical scrubs! they absolutely look good in it and at the same time so professional looking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have comments, questions, or additional info to add in this post please share them here.

Popular posts from this blog

DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) for Elementary Schools

Aside from giving computers to all secondary schools, the DepEd Computerization Program is now expanding its scope which includes elementary schools which passed the minimum requirement set  by the department. The Batch 6 of the DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) will give Multi-media Equipment for Public Elementary Schools Nationwide with the budget derived from the savings of 2003-2004 DCP Budget. The target recipients will be 93 elementary schools, which will serve as pilot schools for the DCP for Elementary Schools. On Batch 7 of the DCP, its target is to give 2,434 elementary schools with multimedia equipment. These schools should have population greater than 900 pupils. The Multimedia Classroom Package for Elementary: 1 host PC 6  17"  LCD Monitor 6 keyboard and mouse 2 kits - Desktop Virtualization Kit using shared computing technology 1 UPS 1 Interactive Whiteboard 1 3-in-1 Inkjet Printer 1 LCD Projector Face to Face lecture and hands-on training for Des

Blog Rolling, My Top 100

Scolex Portal is now expanding its horizon from a blog that has never been known to at least a blog that can be searched through Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Bing. If you want to be be part of my blog roll, leave your blog URL and be part of Scolex Portal's Top 100 Blog Roll. Please do add me in your blog roll with Free Article Directory   as anchor text. By the way you can also use any of the following as anchor text: Scolex Portal scolexportal.com www.scolexportal.com http://www.scolexportal.com Scolex blog Let's continue rolling with link exchange! Contact me! Happy blogging! MY BLOG ROLL: About Chandigarh : Chandigarh, the dream city of India's first Prime Minister JwaharLal Nehru is the best example of planned architecture and urbanization. Tricity Chandigarh is, indeed, a best residential place in North India. Abstract art A blog about different abstract arts that are worth keeping. Accessibility reviews Spotless Interactive are experts in