Skip to main content

Mortal Kombat cheats for Xbox 360

Here are some of the working Mortal Kombat cheats for Xbox 360. You may use this cheat codes just for fun not to have an edge against human player. Also, there are some tips and tricks in order to play the game superbly.
Mortal Kombat cheats Xbox 360

Infinite Koins in Challenge Tower

You are going to fight Kano as Kabal in floor 37 of the Challenge Tower. You are going to attack him to get as many koins as you want, but you must be quick to press start and hit retry before you die or lose too much life. You'll notice that your koins haven't reset.


Another method to get more koins can be used in floor 27 of the Challenge Tower where you are going to fight Director as Johny Cage and you can pull off the same exploit/trick here.

King of the Hill Avatar Moves

As a spectator during theater mode of any King of the Hill match, highlight your avatar and press the 3 button for the Avatar Move menu. Enter these codes for secret moves.
  • DOWN, UP, 2 - Finger Point
  • UP, UP, 4 - "$%#&!"
  • UP, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, 1 - "Fatality"
  • LEFT, RIGHT, 1 - "FIGHT!
  • LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, 2 - "Finish Him!"
  • DOWN, UP, DOWN, 3 - "HA!"
  • DOWN, DOWN, 2 - "I'm Not Worthy"
  • RIGHT, UP, 2 - Big Clap
  • LEFT, UP, DOWN, 4 - Cheese
  • LEFT, RIGHT, 4 - Cover Face
  • DOWN, UP, 1 - Devil Horns
  • UP, UP, DOWN, LEFT, 2 - Diamond
  • UP, DOWN, 2 - Double Devil Horns Towards Screen
  • RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, 2 - Gather Ice
  • UP, UP, 1 - Hop
  • DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, 1 - Lighter
  • RIGHT, RIGHT, 1 - Point
  • LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, 1 - Raiden Pose
  • LEFT, RIGHT, 3 - Shake Head
  • UP, DOWN, DOWN, 4 - Skunk (Stench)
  • DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, 4 - Sleep
  • RIGHT, LEFT, 4 - Stink Wave
  • DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, UP, 3 - Throw Tomato

Kombat Kodes List


Kombat Kodes are entered on the loading screen of two player matches. Each player can cycle a set of three icons by tapping buttons on his controller. The numbers below correlate to each player's three icons and how many times the icon must be cycled. For example, to activate the "Armless Kombat" Kode, both players much cycle the left icon nine times, and cycle the center and right icons once each. Some Kombat Kodes require both players input their codes, while others work with just one person inputting them.

Armless Kombat - Player I: 911 Player II: 911

Blocking Disabled - Player I: 020 Player II: 020

Breakers Disabled - Player I: 090 Player II: 090

Dark Kombat - Player I: 022 Player II: 022

Disbable Foreground Objects - Player I: 001 Player II: 001

Double Dash - Player I: 391 Player II: 193

Dream Kombat - Player I: 222 Player II: 555

Enhanced Moves Disabled - Player I: 051 Player II: 150

Explosive Kombat - Player I: 227 Player II: 227

Health Recovery - Player I: 012 Player II: 012

Headless Kombat - Player I: 808 Player II: 808

Hyper Fighting - Player I: 091 Player II: 091

Invisible Kombat - Player I: 770 Player II: 770

Jumping Disabled Player I: 831 Player II: 831

Komboes Disabled - Player I: 931 Player II: 931

No Blood - Player I: 900 Player II: 900

Power Bars Disabled - Player I: 404 Player II: 404

Psycho Kombat - Player I: 707 Player II: 707

Quick Uppercut Recovery - Player I: 303 Player II: 303

Rainbow Kombat - Player I: 234 Player II: 234

Sans Power - Player I: 044 Player II: 044

Silent Kombat - Player I: 300 Player II: 300

Specials Disabled Player I: 731 Player II: 731

Super Recovery - Player I: 123 Player II: 123

Throwing Encouraged - Player I: 010 Player II: 010

Throwing Disabled - Player I: 100 Player II: 100

Tournament Mode - Player I: 111 Player II: 111

Unlimited Super Meter - Player I: 466 Player II: 466

Vampire Kombat - Player I: 424 Player II: 424

Xrays Disabled - Player I: 242 Player II: 242

Zombie Kombat - Player I: 666 Player II: 666

To enjoy the game, you should use these Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 cheats sparingly. Don't abuse them or else you won't develop your playing skills.

credits: http://www.ign.com

To receive updates right into your inbox, please don't forget to subscribe:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) for Elementary Schools

Aside from giving computers to all secondary schools, the DepEd Computerization Program is now expanding its scope which includes elementary schools which passed the minimum requirement set  by the department. The Batch 6 of the DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) will give Multi-media Equipment for Public Elementary Schools Nationwide with the budget derived from the savings of 2003-2004 DCP Budget. The target recipients will be 93 elementary schools, which will serve as pilot schools for the DCP for Elementary Schools. On Batch 7 of the DCP, its target is to give 2,434 elementary schools with multimedia equipment. These schools should have population greater than 900 pupils. The Multimedia Classroom Package for Elementary: 1 host PC 6  17"  LCD Monitor 6 keyboard and mouse 2 kits - Desktop Virtualization Kit using shared computing technology 1 UPS 1 Interactive Whiteboard 1 3-in-1 Inkjet Printer 1 LCD Projector Face to Face lecture and hands-on training for Des

Blog Rolling, My Top 100

Scolex Portal is now expanding its horizon from a blog that has never been known to at least a blog that can be searched through Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Bing. If you want to be be part of my blog roll, leave your blog URL and be part of Scolex Portal's Top 100 Blog Roll. Please do add me in your blog roll with Free Article Directory   as anchor text. By the way you can also use any of the following as anchor text: Scolex Portal scolexportal.com www.scolexportal.com http://www.scolexportal.com Scolex blog Let's continue rolling with link exchange! Contact me! Happy blogging! MY BLOG ROLL: About Chandigarh : Chandigarh, the dream city of India's first Prime Minister JwaharLal Nehru is the best example of planned architecture and urbanization. Tricity Chandigarh is, indeed, a best residential place in North India. Abstract art A blog about different abstract arts that are worth keeping. Accessibility reviews Spotless Interactive are experts in