Skip to main content

Reported Attack Site or Attack Page | How I Fixed It?

My site has been reported an Attack Site or Attack Page. If you are searching Google last May 26-May 27, especially those searching for keywords like: Garena Master; Garena Master Hack; Myx International Top 20; or any of my pages that are on the first page of Google, you may find below the SERP that says: "Ang site na ito ay maaaring makasira sa iyong computer"(This site may harm your computer). When i try to click the link, a box warning appeared:

Reported Attack Site
This website at www.*****.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences. Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computers to attack others, or damage your system. Some attack sites intentionally harmful software but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
I was really shocked as i read the attack site warning! I'm afraid all my hard work for this blog will be gone  forever. Hastily i asked Google for help and type in the search box: Reported Attack Site.  From there i carefully searched for post or related articles that can solve my problem.

How to Fix Reported Attack Site?
First i go to this website: http://badwarebusters.org
In there, i found similar problems and how did they able to solve it. There is a suggestion that i should login to my Google Webmaster Tools account and i followed it. Here are the things that i've done:

I login to my Google Webmaster Tools account. There I can also see the warning that my site or blog is indeed reported an Attack Site. Google Webmaster tools told me what or which part of my website or blog they found those malicious or suspicious script that they call malware or badware. In my case, i was surprised that the script found to be suspicious be Google Webmaster is my advertisement script(i will not mention which advertisement network it is). According to the report, 1 script is located in my homepage, and the other 26 scripts are in my individual page. Without any hesitation, i manually remove all those mentioned script that made my site an attack site. After that, i manually scanned all my other pages to see if the script was there, then delete if i found one. I'm lucky i only have 175 pages to check!
Then i Resubmit my site to Google for Review. 


BINGO! I do not know what the exact time my site has been back to its normal state.

I'm back now! Scolex Portal at your service. This is not an attack site. This is a friendly site(hehehe).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) for Elementary Schools

Aside from giving computers to all secondary schools, the DepEd Computerization Program is now expanding its scope which includes elementary schools which passed the minimum requirement set  by the department. The Batch 6 of the DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) will give Multi-media Equipment for Public Elementary Schools Nationwide with the budget derived from the savings of 2003-2004 DCP Budget. The target recipients will be 93 elementary schools, which will serve as pilot schools for the DCP for Elementary Schools. On Batch 7 of the DCP, its target is to give 2,434 elementary schools with multimedia equipment. These schools should have population greater than 900 pupils. The Multimedia Classroom Package for Elementary: 1 host PC 6  17"  LCD Monitor 6 keyboard and mouse 2 kits - Desktop Virtualization Kit using shared computing technology 1 UPS 1 Interactive Whiteboard 1 3-in-1 Inkjet Printer 1 LCD Projector Face to Face lecture and hands-on training for Des

Blog Rolling, My Top 100

Scolex Portal is now expanding its horizon from a blog that has never been known to at least a blog that can be searched through Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Bing. If you want to be be part of my blog roll, leave your blog URL and be part of Scolex Portal's Top 100 Blog Roll. Please do add me in your blog roll with Free Article Directory   as anchor text. By the way you can also use any of the following as anchor text: Scolex Portal scolexportal.com www.scolexportal.com http://www.scolexportal.com Scolex blog Let's continue rolling with link exchange! Contact me! Happy blogging! MY BLOG ROLL: About Chandigarh : Chandigarh, the dream city of India's first Prime Minister JwaharLal Nehru is the best example of planned architecture and urbanization. Tricity Chandigarh is, indeed, a best residential place in North India. Abstract art A blog about different abstract arts that are worth keeping. Accessibility reviews Spotless Interactive are experts in