Skip to main content

Infolinks Dream On - Infolinks Open a New Horizon

On my last post about Infolinks - Infolinks Dream On - Now Rolling!, i've featured the new contest run by the leading provider of In-Text Advertising Services, another form of Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. I have mentioned in that particular post that i'm willing to join the contest entitled - Infolinks Dream On and i've promised to make a post-entry after two days but that was not fulfilled because i do not have good access to internet(i'm only using USB Broadband connection), but i always experienced "connect-disconnect" situation. So after almost a week, i'm now ready to face the challenge - i'm joining the Infolinks Dream On contest.

What about Infolinks makes you happy?
I should say this: "Infolinks open a new horizon" for my blog. After being banned by Google Adsense, i thought i could never have a chance to monetize this blog. At first, I was not affected with the penalty given by Google Adsense to my blog because during that time i do not have enough traffic for my blog. But as my blog traffic starts to increase, i thought and said to myself: "I should be earning some dollars for this blog if only i was not banned by Google Adsense". I do not lose hope then, i still continue to find ways on how i can monetize my blog along with the my goals of increasing my PageRank and traffic. From January to May 2010, i have devoted some of my time browsing the internet for valuable information about increasing traffic, increasing PageRank, and increasing Alexa Rank. The hours spent was really rewarding because I come to stumble Infolinks. The reviews about this CPC Ad network really convinced me to be a publisher and during my first week of integration of Infolinks ads to my blog, i was surprised with its Cost Per Click (CPC). It was higher compared to the CPC of my other advertisements and now i have come to realize that "there's always a rainbow after a rain" with Infolinks or shall i say it again "Infolinks open a new horizon" - horizon of vast opportunities for blogger like me.

What can Infolinks do to make you happy, really happy?

Wow! Infolinks gave me chance to unleash my dreams and be part of realizing them. Since i was becoming serious with this blogging thing, one of my dreams is to get a PageRank 5 or higher for this gaming blog. But i thought Infolinks do not have access on how to make it done for me. So the task of making it happen still relies on me. So here's what infolinks can do to make me happy, really happy. Infolinks can make me happy if they will give me the latest gaming laptop. I am asking this gadget because i am inclined to make this blog more professional by giving some tips, guides or review about the latest high-end games conquering the gamers' world today. With this gadget i can try almost every games - may it be an online games, MMORPG, LAN Games, or other video games that now became PC games.

If Infolinks are really that kind, they can even sponsor our school a satellite dish for internet access. The budget for monthly subscription from the Philippines' Department of Education (DepEd) was already ready but sad to note that in our area, Telephone companies offering internet subscription are not available so our only hope is a satellite dish. And that Infolinks could be our school's partner in offering life-long learning skills for our students. As the ICT (Information and Communication Technology) coordinator of our school, i do wish i can grant the dream of almost every student.

Maybe i've been over-demanding. I can set aside my personal gain for this contest in behalf of our school. Instead of giving me the latest gaming laptop, they can give our school assistance to buy and install the satellite dish for our school.

If these things will happen, Infolinks really open a new horizon for me as a blogger and to our school.
And i should be shouting for joy! Thanks Infolinks in advance!

To receive updates right into your inbox, please don't forget to subscribe:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
You might also like:
Infolinks Dream On Contest
Infolinks Dream On - Infolinks Opens A New Horizon
Infolinks High Paying Keywords
Make Money Online Philippines
Make Money Online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) for Elementary Schools

Aside from giving computers to all secondary schools, the DepEd Computerization Program is now expanding its scope which includes elementary schools which passed the minimum requirement set  by the department. The Batch 6 of the DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) will give Multi-media Equipment for Public Elementary Schools Nationwide with the budget derived from the savings of 2003-2004 DCP Budget. The target recipients will be 93 elementary schools, which will serve as pilot schools for the DCP for Elementary Schools. On Batch 7 of the DCP, its target is to give 2,434 elementary schools with multimedia equipment. These schools should have population greater than 900 pupils. The Multimedia Classroom Package for Elementary: 1 host PC 6  17"  LCD Monitor 6 keyboard and mouse 2 kits - Desktop Virtualization Kit using shared computing technology 1 UPS 1 Interactive Whiteboard 1 3-in-1 Inkjet Printer 1 LCD Projector Face to Face lecture and hands-on training for Des

Blog Rolling, My Top 100

Scolex Portal is now expanding its horizon from a blog that has never been known to at least a blog that can be searched through Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Bing. If you want to be be part of my blog roll, leave your blog URL and be part of Scolex Portal's Top 100 Blog Roll. Please do add me in your blog roll with Free Article Directory   as anchor text. By the way you can also use any of the following as anchor text: Scolex Portal scolexportal.com www.scolexportal.com http://www.scolexportal.com Scolex blog Let's continue rolling with link exchange! Contact me! Happy blogging! MY BLOG ROLL: About Chandigarh : Chandigarh, the dream city of India's first Prime Minister JwaharLal Nehru is the best example of planned architecture and urbanization. Tricity Chandigarh is, indeed, a best residential place in North India. Abstract art A blog about different abstract arts that are worth keeping. Accessibility reviews Spotless Interactive are experts in