Skip to main content

Adsense, Infolinks, Nuffnang and Other Blog Earnings

Scolex Portal is a living testimony that you can earn real money in blogging. This blog has just less than two years in its existence in blogosphere but through this online venture, i've learned a lot. I've read a lot of blogs and eventually learn from them. Though the things I've learned pertaining to blogging is just lesser compared to what other bloggers have learned, but those knowledge I've acquired are enough to maintain this blog.

I would like to share to you all my blog earnings from the start of this blog up to this moment. The emphasis is on the three ad networks that really worked well in this blog - Google Adsense, Infolinks and Nuffnang.

My Google Adsense Earnings:

As of the time i write this post, my current Adsense earning is $102.76. The amount is ready for check out.

My Infolinks Earnings:

My first cash out with infolinks is $52.94 and the amount is already in my PayPal account. This amount is not just a one month income but almost 6 months of struggle with Infolinks. My target is to earn at least $5 per day with the In-Text Ads of Infolinks but so far the highest income in a single day is around $1.5. The average is $0.5.
Infolinks Earnings

My Nuffnang Earnings:

At first, I thought that it is impossible to earn with Nuffnang but it was proven wrong because I already have P2,033.51 ready for cash out. So far, Nuffnang Ads are working well with this blog. As of the time of writing, I have four Nuffnang ad campaigns running. Some campaigns pay 7.78 pesos a day while other campaigns pay as much as 45 pesos a day.
Nuffnang Earnings

In my PayPal Account:
Blog Earnings
Blog Earnings
As can be gleaned in my PayPal account, I already have $112.58 USD. The April 3 earning is from a direct advertisement while the April 2 earning is from Infolinks.

I disclose my blog profit just to prove that Make Money Online by Blogging is not a hoax. But take note, it entails sacrifice and perseverance just to sustain a blog. In my part, I blog using USB Broadband - Globe Tattoo. I don't have a fast internet connection but I have managed to maintain this blog for almost two years now.

Just a wish:

I'm targeting to earn at least $10 a day from Adsense, $5 a day from Infolinks and at least P200.00 from Nuffnang.

Expand!!!

Yup! I'm expanding the scope of Scolex Portal and with the money i have in my PayPal account, I'm planning of purchasing new domain names from NameCheap.

Please give me an advice:

For those professional bloggers out there who may come across this post, please give me some advice on a particular niche that is worth the money. My plan is to buy the following domain name:
  • www.joelbangahon.com = for blogging, SEO, and make money online
  • www.scolextech.com = for tech news and updates
I would be happy to here from you some useful comments about my plans.

To receive updates right into your inbox, please don't forget to subscribe:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Random Posts:
Bb. Pilipinas 2011 Winners
My Adsense, Infolinks and Nuffnang Blog Earnings
Mexico's Vampire Woman Pics and Videos
Digital Performance Eyewear | Gaming Glasses
Coolest Comic Book Covers of All Time
Toyota Sells 1 Million Prius Hybrid in US
GodsWar Online: 3D MMORPGTeacher Suspended Over a Post on Facebook
Read Dead Redemption (RDR) Tips and Tricks
16 Simple Healing Foods

Comments

  1. I am very glad about this news! When I got my first online earning way back 2008, that was one of the memorable days. I too can prove that you can earn money online but you have to do some research for every site that you are planning to join.
    My advice is stay clean with your adsense: do not solicit for clicks and other illegal activities to gain more clicks. I got 2 payments in adsense before $178 and $150 after that I got banned,some of the reasons I thought was that some of my friends click repeatedly and I made the adsense Search as my home page in my other computer. But I am still happy with no adsense and stay with my residual earning activities.
    Now, I am excited for my $500 a month residual earning challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u have nuffnang ads and google ads in ur blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Rose. My Google ad is located just below the post title and the Nuffnang is in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had my Adsense account still, but now i gotta find a way of making money without Adsense...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Cydia, there are a lot of advertisement opportunities that would come into your blog especially if your blog has good domain authority and a lot of targeted traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am looking forward to earning thru Adsense as well ... hope it works for me the same it does for you ... I will also look into the other ways you mentioned ... Thanks for sharing and more power to you and your blog! By the way, I really like your blog layout ... very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realized that this is a very old post, but I feel compelled to respond to this request of yours:
    "For those professional bloggers out there who may come across this post, please give me some advice on a particular niche that is worth the money. "

    First off, try and move away from 'blogs', both as a concept and a platform. While there is no denying that some bloggers do make it big, the percentages are very small, owing to a number of inherent disadvantages present, most notably in the perceived lack of legitimacy (to serious users) and the sheer amount of outbound links (this page alone has over 40 - it severely drains your search ranking).

    Aim for a niche that you are well-versed in (or at least interested in), and buy a domain containing relatable and relevant keywords. Use the tools that Google offers to guide you: Adwords Keyword Tool and Insights are exceptionally powerful tools, use correctly.

    Always plan long-term, set achievable mid-term goals, spend some time in Webmaster forums, never be afraid to try out new things (and to fail); but above all, maintain your integrity.

    Good luck, young padawan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have comments, questions, or additional info to add in this post please share them here.

Popular posts from this blog

DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) for Elementary Schools

Aside from giving computers to all secondary schools, the DepEd Computerization Program is now expanding its scope which includes elementary schools which passed the minimum requirement set  by the department. The Batch 6 of the DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) will give Multi-media Equipment for Public Elementary Schools Nationwide with the budget derived from the savings of 2003-2004 DCP Budget. The target recipients will be 93 elementary schools, which will serve as pilot schools for the DCP for Elementary Schools. On Batch 7 of the DCP, its target is to give 2,434 elementary schools with multimedia equipment. These schools should have population greater than 900 pupils. The Multimedia Classroom Package for Elementary: 1 host PC 6  17"  LCD Monitor 6 keyboard and mouse 2 kits - Desktop Virtualization Kit using shared computing technology 1 UPS 1 Interactive Whiteboard 1 3-in-1 Inkjet Printer 1 LCD Projector Face to Face lecture and hands-on training for Des

Blog Rolling, My Top 100

Scolex Portal is now expanding its horizon from a blog that has never been known to at least a blog that can be searched through Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Bing. If you want to be be part of my blog roll, leave your blog URL and be part of Scolex Portal's Top 100 Blog Roll. Please do add me in your blog roll with Free Article Directory   as anchor text. By the way you can also use any of the following as anchor text: Scolex Portal scolexportal.com www.scolexportal.com http://www.scolexportal.com Scolex blog Let's continue rolling with link exchange! Contact me! Happy blogging! MY BLOG ROLL: About Chandigarh : Chandigarh, the dream city of India's first Prime Minister JwaharLal Nehru is the best example of planned architecture and urbanization. Tricity Chandigarh is, indeed, a best residential place in North India. Abstract art A blog about different abstract arts that are worth keeping. Accessibility reviews Spotless Interactive are experts in